- Requires a letter of recommendation from a professor or instructor.
- Requires four copies of a 200- 400 word essay explaining your long and short-term goals, extra curricular activities, awards, and what led you to pursue a career in this field.
- Requires four copies of two-three different examples of students design work (digital color copies preferred or CD).
- IFDA/EF Scholarships requires a major in interior design or a related design/furnishings program unless noted.
- Scholarships are for undergraduate and graduate students attending U.S. institutions (see individual scholarship criteria for exceptions).
- All applications must be in English.