Federal Water Quality Association Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 11, 2016
- Attach a copy of your letter of acceptance into environmentally-related program of study.
- In an essay - please indicate your future environmental career plans and discuss how your selected area of study and extracurricular activities support those plans (add attachment).
- Graduating seniors from high schools in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area planning to pursue environmental careers are eligible to apply for FWQA scholarships.
- Recipients must be accepted into a four-year bachelor's program in an acceptable field of study by an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Examples of acceptable fields of study include: chemistry, biology, environmental sciences, environmental engineering, civil engineering, chemical engineering, and natural resources planning.