Patrick M. Butler Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- A copy of your undergraduate transcript listing all coursework MUST be submitted with your application. Transcripts do not have to be official, but your name or student ID MUST be on them.
- Graduate Transcript (if currently attending).
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation from non-family members with your application.
- Student's Current Filing Status for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- 500 word essay on your academic interests and educational and career goals and how you plan to reach them.
- For students who were residents of Cape Cod (Barnstable County) when they graduated from high school who have been accepted into or are currently attending an accredited law school and will be attending either part-time or full-time in the academic year immediately following the scholarship deadline.
- Preference is for students from the Town of Barnstable.