Hyannis Normal School Alumni Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 02, 2016
- An official copy of your most recent academic transcript listing all coursework to date (college transcripts can be unofficial). Transcripts must clearly indicate either Grade Point Average or Class Rank.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- A personal essay and any additional material required for specific scholarships
- At least TWO CURRENT letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, coaches, employers, etc.
- For further information students will need to select the Scholarship Booklet. In order to apply, fill out the Cape Cod Foundation Common Application.
- For students who have graduated from a public high school in Barnstable County and who have completed at least one semester of college.
- Preference given to relatives of Hyannis Normal School Alumni.