Richard & Ethel Koff Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 02, 2016
- An official copy of your most recent academic transcript listing all coursework to date (college transcripts can be unofficial). Transcripts must clearly indicate either Grade Point Average or Class Rank.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- A personal essay and any additional material required for specific scholarships.
- At least TWO CURRENT letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, coaches, employers, etc.
- For further information students will need to select the Scholarship Booklet. In order to apply, fill out the Cape Cod Foundation Common Application.
- For graduating seniors from the Town of Barnstable who intend on furthering their education in the field of music.