Nancy Schofield Fadely Music Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- * An official copy of your most recent academic transcript listing all coursework to date (college transcripts can be unofficial).
- Transcripts must clearly indicate either Grade Point Average or Class Rank.
- * The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR).
- * A personal essay and any additional material required for specific scholarships.
- * At least TWO CURRENT letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, coaches, employers, etc.
- * For further information students will need to select the Scholarship Booklet. In order to apply, fill out the Cape Cod Foundation Common Application.
- For graduating seniors from Nauset, Chatham, or Harwich High Schools, or home schooled students from the Lower Cape, who plan to study piano, voice or musical theatre (drama) at a college or university.