- An official copy of your most recent academic transcript listing all coursework to date (college transcripts can be unofficial). Transcripts must clearly indicate either Grade Point Average or Class Rank.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- A personal essay and any additional material required for specific scholarships.
- At least TWO CURRENT letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, coaches, employers, etc.
- For graduating high school seniors, current college students, or returning adult students to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in the hospitality industry or related field.
- Students must be residents of Cape Cod or the Islands and attending a two- or four-year accredited program fulltime.