Gateway Isles Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- * An official copy of your most recent academic transcript listing all coursework to date (college transcripts can be unofficial).
- Transcripts must clearly indicate either Grade Point Average or Class Rank.
- * The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- * A personal essay and any additional material required for specific scholarships.
- * At least TWO CURRENT letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, coaches, employers, etc.
- * For further information students will need to select the Scholarship Booklet.
- In order to apply, fill out the Cape Cod Foundation Common Application.
- For graduating high school seniors, continuing college students, or returning adult students who are full-time residents of the Town of Yarmouth, MA to attend a 2 or 4- year accredited undergraduate college or university full or part-time.
- Students must demonstrate service to the community, a commitment to their education, and be a leader amongst their peers.