Adair/Collins Science & Engineering Scholarship of Barnstable American Legion Post 206
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 02, 2016
- An official copy of your most recent academic transcript listing all coursework to date (college transcripts can be unofficial). Transcripts must clearly indicate either Grade Point Average or Class Rank.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- A personal essay and any additional material required for specific scholarships.
- At least TWO CURRENT letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, coaches, employers, etc.
- To apply, select the Cape Cod Foundation Common Application.
- For graduating high school seniors who reside in the towns of Barnstable or Mashpee, who will be attending a qualified college or university full-time, and who will be pursuing science and/or engineering related studies.