Cape Cod Investment Club Scholarship Honoring James H. Cummings
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- An official copy of your most recent academic transcript listing all coursework to date (college transcripts can be unofficial).
- Transcripts must clearly indicate either Grade Point Average or Class Rank.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- A personal essay and any additional material required for specific scholarships.
- At least TWO CURRENT letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, coaches, employers, etc.
- For further information students will need to select the Scholarship Booklet.
- In order to apply, fill out the Cape Cod Foundation Common Application.
- For graduating high school seniors or current college students attending full-time, four-year undergraduate colleges or universities who are interested in pursuing a degree or career in business or finance.