- * At least TWO CURRENT letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, coaches, employers, etc.
- For High School students, one of these recommendations must be from your guidance counselor. They will be asked to provide your transcript and other academic information as well as a recommendation.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR).
- A personal essay and any additional material required for specific scholarships.
- College students: A copy of your most recent academic transcript listing all coursework to date. (Transcripts can be unofficial). Transcripts must clearly indicate Grade Point Average.
- For graduating high school seniors and continuing college students from Barnstable, Dukes, and Nantucket counties.