- * An essay on a separate sheet of paper or text file of not more than 500 words, which explains how your planned studies will relate to a career in the construction industry.
- * A transcript of your high school grades, including grading scale, your class standing and results of SAT/ACT tests.
- * A copy of your Student Aid Report or FAFSA (from the Federal Student Aid Program) and Custodial Parent's Statement (from the College Board), if applicable.
- * Letters of recommendation (optional).
- For graduating Connecticut high school students entering college-level programs in architecture, construction-related engineering, construction management, surveying, planning or other courses of study leading to associate, baccalaureate, or masters degrees in the construction field.
- Applications are only accepted from Connecticut residents who will be studying construction industry-related subjects in college.