Mattie J. T. Stepanek Caregiving Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Scholarship application form.
- If applicable, work history and experience, including most recent performance appraisal or letter of support from direct supervisor.
- Education history, including (if applicable) official grade transcripts.
- A resume that includes community and volunteer service experience.
- A statement describing your plans to pursue a specific course of training or education that reflects the purpose of this scholarship. Include links to Mattie Stepanekâs message of hope and the mission of the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving. Do not just copy a quote or statement â we are looking for your personal reflections as they relate to these.
- Two or more letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the applicant academically, professionally, or within the community.
- For caregivers of any age who are seeking training or education in specific skills, procedures and strategies that lead to more effective care.