Cape and Islands Chapter 1, Korean War Veterans Association, LTC Filmore W. McAbee Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 02, 2016
- An official copy of your most recent academic transcript listing all coursework to date (college transcripts can be unofficial). Transcripts must clearly indicate either Grade Point Average or Class Rank.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- A personal essay and any additional material required for specific scholarships.
- At least TWO CURRENT letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, coaches, employers, etc.
- For further information students will need to select the Scholarship Booklet. In order to apply, fill out the Cape Cod Foundation Common Application.
- For a graduating high school senior who resides on Cape Cod or the Islands and who is a relative of a living Korean War Veteran or a living American Veteran of any war involving the United States, and who is entering an accredited post-secondary educational program.
- Preference given to relatives of living Korean War Veterans and for students engaging in community service activities in support of veterans.