Caron-Wood Cape Cod Pros Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- * An official copy of your most recent academic transcript listing all coursework to date (college transcripts can be unofficial).
- Transcripts must clearly indicate either Grade Point Average or Class Rank.
- * The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- * A personal essay and any additional material required for specific scholarships.
- *At least TWO CURRENT letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, coaches, employers, etc.
- * For further information students will need to select the Scholarship Booklet.
- In order to apply, fill out the Cape Cod Foundation Common Application.
- For a graduating high school senior or current college student from Cape Cod or the Islands who plays/played high school golf and will/is pursuing a career in the golf industry (college and/or professional player, management, business, etc.)