JACL Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Application form
- Statement of involvement in JACL
- Personal statement
- List of scholastic honors
- List of extracurricular activities (includes school activities, work history, community involvement, and career preferences/interests)
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, school administrator, employer, or community leader
- Official Transcripts including SAT and/or ACT test score verification
- Every applicant must be an active National JACL member (membership information is available on the site) at either an Individual or Student/Youth Level.
- Applicants must be planning to attend full time at a college, university, trade school, or any other institution of higher learning within the United States at the undergraduate or graduate level in the fall of the application year.