Abe and Esther Hagiwara Student Aid Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- * Application form
- * Statement of involvement in JAC
- * Personal statement
- * List of scholastic honors
- * List of extracurricular activities (includes school activities, work history, community involvement, and career preferences/interests)
- * Two letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, school administrator, employer, or community leader
- * Financial information (expected costs and resources)
- * Official Transcripts including SAT and/or ACT test score verification
- Every applicant must be an active National JACL member (membership information is available on the site) at either an Individual or Student/Youth Level.
- Applicants must be planning to attend full time at a college, university, trade school, or any other institution of higher learning within the United States at the undergraduate or graduate level in the fall of the application year.