Northwest Perspectives Essay Contest
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 15, 2016
- Northwest Perspectives Essay Contest
- Entrants must be current undergraduate or graduate students, or they must be nonfiction writers who
- 1) have never won first place in the contest;
- 2) have not had any featured articles published in the Oregon Quarterly in the past calendar year;
- 3) are not employees of the Oregon Quarterly or University of Oregon Advancement and
- 4) are not family members of Oregon Quarterly or University of Oregon Advancement employees
- . Entrants must submit an essay on a topic that pertains to the Northwest region.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the essay.