Richard H Pierce Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2016
- Transcript release form.
- School recommendation form.
- Community recommendation form.
- Student Aid Report (SAR) which includes your expected family contribution (EFC), income information, and number of family members.
- Essay of 300 words or less from the applicant describing a time/event when he/she faced a personal challenge and persevered for something in which he/she believed.
- Eligible recipient must be a Somerset county resident for a minimum of one year, who is accepted or enrolled to any two or four year accredited degree-granting college or university worldwide that is accredited by the Association of Schools and Colleges.