Marcella Kochanska Sembrich Vocal Competition
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2016
- Each contestant must submit a completed application.
- Copy of birth certificate or US passport, or other proof of US citizenship.
- Biography/Resume citing vocal training (teachers, schools, dates), awards, honors received, reviews, career goals.
- Three black and white publicity photos.
- Each contestant must submit three (3) copies of a Cassette or CD recording with piano accompaniment of 30 minutes duration.
- The recording must consist of arias and art songs, including selections in two languages other than English. The Cassette/CD must be clearly labeled with the applicantÄs name and the selections performed. 1) Arias for female voices- preferably a selection from Marcella Kochanska Sembrich performances. 2) Arias for male voices - preferably a selection from Marcella Kochanska SembrichÄs male vocal counterparts performances.
- Contestants must be a United States citizen of Polish descent and not under professional management.
- The competition is open to high school graduates, male or female up to the age of 35 years who have pursued or are currently pursuing higher education study in voice or in the early stage of their vocal career.