Independent Laboratories Institute Scholarship Alliance
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 06, 2016
- A brief resume or personal statement outlining your activities in college, including field of study and future plans.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members of the university you currently attend.
- A transcript of your grades.
- Information on any other scholarship or grant aid you are now receiving.
- Candidates must be students attending their junior year or higher in a four-year, bachelor-degree granting institution or graduate program in the U.S.
- Candidates must also major in any of the physical sciences practiced by ACIL members: physics, chemistry, engineering, geology, biology, or environmental science.
- Scholarship awards are based on the applicant's academic achievement, career goals, leadership, and financial need.
- The children and grandchildren of employees of ACIL member companies who are planning scientific or engineering careers are especially encouraged to apply.