Lt. Michael L. Lewis, Jr. Memorial Fund
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 15, 2017
- Completed application form
- Copy of applicant's current-year membership card
- Article written by applicant, consisting of no more than 200 words, subject being either 1) 'Why a college education is important to me' OR 2) 'I Want to continue my post high school education in a business trade school'
- Certified transcript of high school or college grades
- Listing of extra-curricular activities, participation in civic activities, employment, number of hours worked per week, paid and volunteer work
- (High School Seniors Only) Certificate of acceptance and/or letter stating date you will receive it from the school you will attend
- Candidates for this award must be a MEMBER in good standing of The New York Detachment - Sons of The American Legion, and are in their Senior year or are graduates of an accredited high school.