Herbert Lehman Education Fund
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- A fully completed application form includes:
- 3 recommendations in a signed, sealed envelope
- 2 personal essays
- A photocopy of your FAFSA form
- An acceptance letter to the college/university you will attend in the fall (if already received)
- An original, current, high school or college transcript
- A photocopy of your test scores
- Applicants should hold a record of academic achievement, exhibit the qualities of leadership, show a demonstrable commitment to public service (e.g. through volunteer or other activities) and demonstrate financial need.
- They must be of excellent character and have a clear understanding of their educational goals and academic abilities.
- Applicants must be high school seniors, high school graduates or freshmen in college or university.
- Lehman Scholarships are only available to students who are enrolling in or are already enrolled at an accredited four-year college or university.