Massachusetts Part-Time Grant
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 03, 2015
- Massachusetts Part-Time Grant
- Applicants must U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens who have been Massachusetts residents for at least one year.
- They must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree or certificate program on a part-time basis (6 to 11 credits per semester) at a Massachusetts postsecondary institution.
- They must not owe refund money on an educational grant or have any defaulted student loans.
- Applicants who have earned a bachelor's or professional degree previously are ineligible.