Mary McLeod Bethune Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 03, 2015
- Mary McLeod Bethune Scholarship Program
- Be a Florida resident and a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Not owe a repayment or be in default under any state or federal grant, loan, or scholarship program unless satisfactory arrangements to repay have been made.
- Not have previously received a baccalaureate degree.
- Enroll at Bethune-Cookman University, Edward Waters College, Florida A&M University, or Florida Memorial University as a degree-seeking, undergraduate student for a minimum of 12 credit hours per term or the equivalent. Applications must be obtained from financial aid offices at Bethune-Cookman University, Edward Waters College, Florida A&M University, or Florida Memorial University.
- Have earned a minimum, unweighted, cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent, for high school subjects credited toward a diploma.