Larson Aquatic Research Support (LARS)
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 06, 2016
- Larson Aquatic Research Support (LARS)
- Applicants must pursue an advanced (master's or doctoral) degree at an institution of higher education located in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, Mexico or the U.S.
- Applications, resumes, transcripts, GRE scores, three recommendation letters and a course of study are required.
- Master's students also must submit a statement of educational plans and career objectives or a research plan.
- Ph.D. students must submit research plans.
- The master's grant is $5,000, and the doctoral grant is $7,000.
- The award is based on academics and leadership.