Caroline H. Newhouse Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Provided by : third party
November 11, 2017
- Caroline H. Newhouse Scholarship Fund
- Applicants must provide documentation of 100 weeks or more of paid employment as a dance performer in the U.S. over at least seven years.
- For work not performed under union jurisdiction, applicants must also provide documentation of total gross earnings of at least $56,000.
- Choreographers and dance teachers are not eligible for this program.
- Deadlines are in January, March, May, July, August and October.