North Dakota Academic Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 03, 2016
- North Dakota Academic Scholarship
- Applicants must plan to enroll full-time at an accredited North Dakota postsecondary institution.
- Maintain a minimum 2.75 college GPA.
- The scholarship may not exceed $6,000 nor extend beyond six years.
- For the class of 2010 graduates, students must receive a minimum ACT score of 24.
- For the class of 2011 and beyond, students must complete one unit of algebra II, one unit of math for which algebra II is a prerequisite, two units of the same foreign or Native American language, one unit of fine arts or career and technical education and one additional unit of foreign or Native American language, fine arts or career and technical education.
- Applicants must also earn a C minimum or a half unit in each class, have a minimum cumulative B GPA, have a minimum score of 24 on the ACT and complete one unit of an advanced placement course and exam or a dual-credit course.