Marilynn Smith Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 15, 2016
- Marilynn Smith Scholarship
- Applicants must have played at least 50 percent of their high school team's schedule or played competitive junior golf for the past two years.
- Students must also be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- Have a 3.2 GPA or higher.
- Be accepted to attend a college or university and plan on playing competitive golf while attending college.
- Selection is based on the personal essay, letters of reference and financial need.