Friends of Senator Jack Perry Migrant Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Friends of Senator Jack Perry Migrant Scholarship
- Applicants must have past or present eligibility for Migrant Education services in New York State.
- Preference is given to seniors in New York State high schools and high school seniors outside the state who have a history of movement to New York State, but college students are also considered.
- Applicants must be accepted at a post-secondary institution of higher learning, preferably in New York State.
- Financial need is required.