A. W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 15, 2017
- A. W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Applicants must have held their Ph.D. for five years or less at the time of application and must submit application forms, proposals for the topic of the predoctoral seminar and the university course, three letters of recommendation and publications.
- Fellows will be in residence at the Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts.
- During the first year, the fellow will carry out research and writing related to the publication of a dissertation or appropriate articles or book(s).
- In the second academic year, while continuing research and writing in residence, the fellow will be expected to teach one course (advanced undergraduate or graduate) by arrangement at a neighboring university.