Actuarial Diversity Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 02, 2016
- Actuarial Diversity Scholarship
- Applicants must have at least one birth parent who is a member of one of the minority groups listed and a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- High school seniors must have a minimum ACT math score of 28 or SAT math score of 600.
- An award will be provided in the recipient's name to any accredited U.S. educational institution to cover educational expenses.
- An application, a personal statement, two letters of recommendation and official school transcripts (sealed) are required.