Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 01, 2015
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
- Applicants must have an Honorable Discharge and high school diploma and meet other service requirements.
- The bill provides up to 36 months of educational benefits to veterans for college, technical or vocational courses, correspondence courses, apprenticeship/job training or flight training, high-tech training, licensing and certification tests, entrepreneurship training and certain entrance examinations.
- In most cases the award must be used within 10 years of being discharged. Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve,
- Applicants must have a six-year commitment to the Selected Reserve signed after June 30