American Culinary Federation Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2017
- American Culinary Federation Scholarships
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Be graduating high school seniors and be accepted into an accredited college or university or be currently enrolled students in an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must also be planning to major in culinary or pastry arts or be ACF registered apprentices and have career aspirations of being a chef or pastry chef. Selection is based on GPA, participation in culinary competitions, volunteer activities, involvement in the ACF, essay and references. CANFIT Scholarships,Varies,March 31
- Applicants must be African American