Reader's Digest Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 28, 2015
- Reader's Digest Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Have unmet financial need that is verified by the college or university financial aid office.
- Students are encouraged to complete the UNCF General Scholarship application to be matched with scholarships for which they meet the criteria.
- Applicants must submit a published writing sample.
- Funds may be used for tuition, room and board, books or to repay a federal student loan.