Joseph M. Parish Memorial Grant
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Joseph M. Parish Memorial Grant
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Be U.S. citizens or legal residents of the country in which they are currently living, be student members of the American Society of Certified Engineering Technicians (ASCET) and be full-time students in an engineering technology program.
- Applicants in a two-year program should apply in the first year to receive the grant for their second year.
- Students in a four-year program who apply in the third year may receive the grant for their fourth year.
- Applicants must show financial need.
- Students pursuing a BS degree in engineering are not eligible for this grant.