Joseph C. Johnson Memorial Grant
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Joseph C. Johnson Memorial Grant
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- U.S. citizens or legal residents of the country in which they are currently living.
- Be either a student, certified, regular, registered or associate member of the American Society of Certified Engineering Technicians (ASCET).
- Be full- or part-time students in an engineering technology program.
- Students in a two-year program should apply in the first year to receive the grant for their second year.
- Students in a four-year program who apply in the third year may receive the grant for their fourth year.
- Applicants must show financial need and submit three letters of recommendation.