New Jersey Bankers Education Foundation Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 28, 2015
- Military Status Letter
- Tax return(s)
- Work history and future work intentions
- Statement of educational activities and planned opportunities
- Transcripts from prior academic year (prior recipients only)
- Statement of how the scholarship helped you attain your educational goals (prior
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be pursuing a college degree or technical or vocational training.
- They must be spouses, children, stepchildren, grandchildren or persons for whom the soldier provided half of their support for the calendar year and have financial need.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of New Jersey, or the soldier must have been a permanent resident of or have lived on a military base in New Jersey.