- Big Y Scholarship Programs
- Applicants must either be Big Y employees or their dependents or must reside or attend school in Western or Central Massachusetts, Norfolk County, Massachusetts or Connecticut.
- The scholarships are available to high school seniors, undergraduates, graduates, community college students and adult students.
- Applicants should submit transcripts, college entrance exams scores and two recommendation letters.
- Big Y employees must submit one recommendation from their supervisor.
- Selection is based on achievements, awards, community involvement, leadership positions and class rank.
- Eight scholarships are available specifically for dependents of law enforcement officers and firefighters.