Cal Grant Entitlement Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 02, 2016
- Cal Grant Entitlement Award
- Applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and file a verified grade point average with the California Student Aid Commission.
- Students must be California residents.
- Be U.S. citizens or eligible noncitizens.
- Meet U.S. Selective Service requirements.
- Attend an eligible California postsecondary institution,
- Be enrolled at least half-time, maintain satisfactory academic progress and not be in default on any student loan.
- Cal Grant A Entitlement Awards are for undergraduate institutions of not less than two academic years.
- Cal Grant B Entitlement Awards are for low-income students for living and transportation expenses, supplies and books at institutions of not less than one year.
- Cal Grant C Awards are for occupational or vocational programs.
- Cal Grant T Awards are for teacher credential candidates.