Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Company of Iowa
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2017
- Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Company of Iowa
- Applicants must be working toward degrees in one of the following areas of agriculture: agronomy, crop science, agricultural communications, education, journalism, extension, public relations, business management, economics, finance, sales, marketing, plant pathology, plant breeding, plant genetics, soil science, soil conservation, water conservation or public service and administration.
- Applicants must be residents of Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa or Nebraska.
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.