Edward L. Simeth Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 15, 2016
- Edward L. Simeth Scholarships
- Applicants must be Wisconsin residents, and they must have a high school diploma or GED.
- They must have completed at least one semester at an accredited technical school located in Wisconsin.
- Students must be enrolled in a machine tool operations or tool and die program, taking 12 credits or more per semester.
- They must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.