- Scholarships for Military Children
- Applicants must be unmarried dependents under the age of 21 (23 if full-time students) of active duty, reserve, retired or deceased members of the military.
- They must be enrolled in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System database.
- Applicants must be enrolled or plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree-seeking program and have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Community or junior college students must be in a program that will allow transfer directly into a four-year program.
- Applicants also must not be accepted to a U.S. Military Academy or be the recipients of full scholarships at any accredited institution.