- Behavioral Sciences Student Fellowship
- Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students in the behavioral sciences, have an epilepsy-related study, have a qualified mentor who can supervise the project and have an interest in careers in epilepsy research or practice settings.
- The project must be in the U.S. and should not be for dissertation research.
- The award is based on the quality of the project, relevance to epilepsy, interest in epilepsy, and the quality of the proposed lab or facility.
- Applicants must submit three recommendation letters, statement of intent, biographical sketch and research plan.