- Richard J. Stull Student Essay Competition in Healthcare Management
- Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in a healthcare administration degree program at a U.S. or Canadian postsecondary institution that is an American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Higher Education network participant.
- They must be ACHE student associates or active affiliates.
- Submitted essays cannot have been published before and must be the sole creation of the applicant. Residents and other postgraduate students are ineligible.
- Selection is based on relevance of subject matter, creativity, practical applicability of subject matter and clarity.