- Henry Adams Scholarship
- Applicants must be undergraduate engineering or pre-engineering students.
- They must be enrolled in or accepted into an ABET-accredited school, a school that is accredited by a non-U.S. agency that has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding agreement with ABET or a school that hosts a recognized student branch of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- The applicant's program of study must offer adequate preparation for a career in the HVACR industry.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and must be ranked in the top 30 percent of their class.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.