- Gene Haas Foundation Machining Technology Scholarship
- Applicants must be U.S. or Canadian residents who are graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate students.
- They must be enrolled in or plan to enroll in an associate's or bachelor's degree program in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing engineering technology or a related subject at an accredited U.S. or Canadian postsecondary institution.
- They must have attended the Careers in Technology event at the most recent EASTEC exposition.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.