GlaxoSmithKlein Opportunity Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 15, 2017
- GlaxoSmithKlein Opportunity Scholarship
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens who have held this status for at least one year, and they must be residents of Durham, Orange or Wake County who have lived there for at least one year.
- They must be enrolled at or planning to enroll at a North Carolina community college or public university.
- They must be eligible for in-state tuition. Only those who have overcome significant adversity should apply.
- Selection is based on the applicant's desire for self-improvement and potential for success.