- Hubertus W.V. Wellems Scholarship for Male Students
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens who are high school seniors, undergraduates or graduate students.
- They must be enrolled in or plan to enroll in a mathematics, chemistry, physics or engineering degree program at an accredited four-year institution of higher learning located in the U.S.
- Undergraduate applicants must be full-time students.
- High school seniors and undergraduate students must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher, and graduate students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- All applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.