Native American Education Grant
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2016
- Native American Education Grant
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens who are high school graduates or G.E.D. recipients and demonstrate financial need and must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Applicants must present proof of tribal membership, and preference will be given to active members of the Presbyterian Church.
- Students are awarded based on the availability of funds and best match to donor restrictions.
- The deadline for students applying to renew the grant is May 1.
- Awards for new students will be offered on a funds available basis after May 1.